Monday, July 12, 2010

Karaoke

Yesterday afternoon my friend, Kar Ann called me for a drink. I was very bored so I am desperate to go. Actually I don't have any transport because my car is in the workshop. So I used my father's car. We went to Eastward that is opposite Old Town Kopitiam. We talked a lot of crap and jokes that we laughed so loud. Who cares because the shop has no customers except us. After finishing our drinks, we want to go for karaoke. I WANT!! We went there and I sang for one hour. Actually it's not enough but I'm rushing back home to accompany my dad because its the Sunday. I don't know why but I love KARAOKE. At night I went for dinner with my parents and friends. I was really stuffed with the food. Anyway, everything was alright!

-Anyway, did I sing very badly? HAHA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment