Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy

Today's a happy day for me. Actually I was scared for almost a week because of some sort of incident and it's the jumping over the wall situation. Today Cikgu Azhar brought me and my friends to see the headmistress. Everything was fine. She was very good to us. I can actually let my burden down and move on. Actually I really do love my class. It has very good student and I can actually joke around with them. They even tried to rape me. OMG. Its just a joke actually. Today they even test again for MUET for the other students. No one can break my record as Band 4. I hope you guys will be able to get higher marks than me and you people can prove to the teacher that you can do it! Gambateh.

-Good luck to Gary, See Jin Ann, Edward Yap and a malay guy.

Confidence is the key to success in this situation.

For some people who don't dare to do their presentation please do not blame it on a specific individual. It's very childish,don't you knw? If you're scared of it, don't do it then. Asking people to go away is not the solution to your problem. I have my right to be where ever I want. If you don't like it, you're free to tell teacher. Teacher asks us to give comments. If you don't want any comments, tell it to the teacher. Comments help you to improve more. Don't ever ask me to buy you food (example : sushi). It shows that you don't have the initiative in yourself.
SHAME ON YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment