Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Class.

We had been playing around with camera this few day. Everyday in school is like photoshooting. Love the pictures we took together. It would be a good memory when I turn old? Even some friends who dont like to take pictures also took part in the photo taking. Actually I love my class very much. New friends with new life during FORM 6. Many activities and gossips in the class. I followed my friend to give comments to everyone. Big Head Pictures!! All of them have been edited so dont worry.

Gary- One of my best friend that I know during Form 6. At first you are super shy and wont talk much but now you can talk non stop. Feel good for you to have a wonderful girlfriend. Dont always bully me lah. It feels great to talk secrets with you. I know you love it too. HAHA!

Louis Ng- A friend that I knew for so many years. Suddenly love to act cute already. Maybe you are influenced by me? One of the SHAN SHIN in my class. Super clever at studying. Hope you will get straight A for STPM. Make our class proud! I know maybe we spent less time together already but we are still good friends!!


Tan Cheryl- Always bully me in class. Really very ganas but sometimes feel fun to play around. Love to talk jokes together. Our Dai Ka Jie in my class. Love your dyed hair. Envy sei le..


Jiayi- One of the most talkative girl in the class. Sometimes you think too much but I can tell you its wrong. Be yourself and enjoy your life. Why always be sad? Happy jiu hao le. One of my fashion partner in class. Sometimes we love to talk about clothes and bags. You really have taste and I love talking with you. Of course sometimes would bully me and deng me. Have fun right?


MR Lee Jian Hao- Lengzai already forget me lah! Super kurus already if compare with last time. Dont always so shy and be more sporting. Most girls like that I think. You can kau lui de. Dont be scared. Quite pro in study but dont want to show? HAHA. Its normal I think. If now kurus already so LC, later got girlfriend more LC? HAHA!


Kar Ann- My wife in the class? Joking only and you know Im jogging also. Sometimes your voice really beh tahan but its yourself. Be yourself? Sometimes dont so chun lah. Our class top MODEL! Remember your Graduation Night post? LOL!


Stephanie- A girl who changed a lot this year. Become more talkative jor but its good. Can talk more in class. The way you laugh really geng!! Really love your dog. Damn cute. Hope you are happy with your new dog and good luck in your studies. =)


See Jin Ann- Xiao Ke Ai. The first guy in our class to couple. Really cute lah you. Cannot deny it. Love to sit with you in class. You can teach me things and I can teach back you. Sometimes you very LC loh. Most important is always wash your hair. HAHA! XIAO KE AI ALWAYS IS KE AI!


Fang Wei- My daughter in the class. Sometimes I make you angry but its just joking. You are very pretty because you are my daughter ma. Sometimes love to deng your father de. Stay hard and stay pretty ah. Dont always talk in the class. Concentrate. >.<


Chui Teng- At first we always quarrel but now I realize you are different than what i expected. Dont so stress in your studies. Work hard liao jiu okay de. Dont always bully Louis. Pity him leh.


Fang Yuan- My assistant monitor. You are very smart but sometimes the way you talk really geng. Some of us really cannot stand it. I know you would help your friends when they are in trouble and you are willing to teach them. Its good. Work hard and you will get what you want.


Bi Hui- The friendly girl in class. Dont talk much but when you talk the whole class would shake!
Really love your brother. So damn cute loh. I dont know what you are thinking of but shun kei zhi yin lah! Good luck in your coming MUET exam. You can do it. I trust in you. =)


Waynee- The one who always let me bully? HAHA! Study harder!


Vanessa- Our class newbie. We quarreled before but we are fine now. Dont always ponteng class cause I cannot cover for you. Study harder cause you missed out a lot.


Edward- Good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment