Saturday, March 12, 2011

Presentation Day.


This week we had our presentation for our colloqium. Actually I dont feel very scared until the last minute. My friends have been rehearsing the whole night. My group members did a great job. I really salute to them! You guys rock the stage. As for my friends Gary and Jin Ann, they are very scared. As usual Gary's face was very red but you succeed in finishing your presentation. You did very good than what I expected. Dint shiver at all. Give a clap for yourself! Is it because someone help you in rehearsing and support? HAHA! Talk back about my presentation. Actually when Cheryl and Jasher came forward and took a picture of me, I stopped talking at pose for the camera. Is it a natural action for me? I think I'm addicted to the camera. Thanks to my classmates of course! Really thanks to my friends for the moral support and keep shouting my name! Really do appreciate it. Love you all very much. Here are some pictures of me and my members presenting!

Me presenting.

Louis presenting.

Mr Hao presenting.

As usual I would pose. Dont blame me. HAHA!

Our audience. Thanks for the cheering. Love them!


Sifu and Tou Dai? Louis is the Sifu for now. HAHA!

My 6AK2 Heng Dai's. Less liao Louis. Where are you?

This picture damn cute. Pn Tan?


Louis playing around. Want to challenge our teacher? LOL!


Me sitting next to Azhar and being Datin Genga? Cant see my eyes liao.

Our beautiful team! Love them.








0 comments:

Post a Comment