Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My 19th.

I am really happy that my friends bought me a cake. I really dint thought of it.
Everyone is good at lieing. Gary the big fat lier but he did it so that it would be a perfect surprise. I can tell you all that you all succeed. I was really shocked.
At first we are playing with my camera and all the sudden the brought the cake in. I was total stunned and shocked until I dont know what to do. Like seriously. Everyone did a good job at surprising me. I really do appreciate it! It really touched me. The true fact is, its my first cake that my friends bought for me. Its really a blessing for me. They even asked me to do the 1 , 3 ,5 post for them. Actually its 1, 2 , 5 but its okay. Im pro at it. Thanks so much to Chan Kar Wai for the cake and Jiayi for the wonderful birthday card. I will remember it and keep it well since its also my first ever birthday card hand made? They all laughed at me for buying a box of tissue because they think that I would think they would buy a cake. They also laughed because I brought my camera. LOL?

Here are some wonderful pictures. Love you all very much and thanks for the wonderful lunch.

Who cuter? LOL.
Wishes from my friends.

My heng dai's

Thanks Jiayi for the wonderful card.

All the girls.
Thanks for the cake Chan!


0 comments:

Post a Comment